This a great website where you can register to sign up for the newsletter, enter a race and look up your runbritain Rankings, here you find out where your times put you in the UK and enjoy features like Handicap and performance graphs.
The runbritain rankings found at; http://www.runbritainrankings.com/ are a scoring system, which rewards regular racing and factors in a degree of difficulty for slower courses. The score is derived from all your race results in UKA licensed road or multi-terrain races from 2010 although you only need to have done one race since 2010 to claim a handicap.
Log on today and register following features:
• bespoke personal running biog profile page featuring:
• opportunity to enter the monthly Reward Running 2013 competition
• personal progress graph
• direct comparisons with other runners with a ‘head-to-head’ function
• weekly mileage logger and graph
• national ladder position showing your ranking amongst all UK runners
• current rankings at each of the major distances (5K, 10K, HM, Mar)
• handicap score updated automatically after each run
• target times to bring score down to the next level
• training schedules to help you achieve your targets
UK’s largest running magazine. Aim is to provide practical information and encouragement for runners of all levels.
The Running Bug is an online community for runners with over 125,000 members! See the latest running events, plan and track your running training
Recommended UK running routes with maps and directions, route planner to measure routes and running log to plan and track your training and races.
The Fetcheveryone is a free website for runners, cyclists, swimmers, triathletes,…
Running4Women. Website and free mobile app for women who run to lose weight, keep fit, for charity or for fun. Advice, virtual races, nutrition & forum.
Running fitness is the magazine for people who are passionate about running. Pitched at anyone from beginner level through to experienced athlete
Run England is the official England Athletics recreational running project which aims to get the nation running. Find a running group or 3-2-1 running route
A free weekly podcast all about running, brought to you every Wednesday by Martin Yelling, Tom Williams
Achieve your goals with realbuzz. You’ll find advice and support from our community for your fitness, weight loss and other healthy active living goals.